Josephine will be 3 months old this Saturday! It's hard to believe how quickly the time is passing. She is no longer content to just cuddle with Mom:( She likes to sit outside on our porch swing and see what is going on in the world. She also really likes to watch TV and there have been a few occasions where it was the only thing that would stop her crying. She likes to look at herself in the mirror and wave her arms around and kick her legs. She also likes to sit on the floor (with Mom's help) and "play" with her toys. She's slowly learning to use her hands but still hasn't grasped the concept of holding things or picking them up. I bought her a second hand jumper and she really likes it. It has adjustable heights for the seat and on the lowest setting she's able to put her feet on the ground and "stand." It's so amazing watching her figure things out. She has become very opinionated and she lets us know when she's feeling happy and unhappy! Sometimes it's tough trying to figure out what she wants. But at the end of every day there's a sense of accomplishment knowing I've done my best to be a good Momma! I hope you like the videos!
I'm a big girl now!
3 comments:
She's getting so big! What a cutie she is and what a good mom you are!
Love,
Kate
That looks like the perfect jumper for her. I wish we had a Once upon a Child close by. There is one but it is a ways. Maybe when Jack is in need of something like that though I will make the drive. Miss you guys!
Such a pretty girl! Wish I could give her a big kiss! Aren't babies something special? Love ya!
Post a Comment