Sunday, January 24, 2010

Josephine's New Playmate

As some of you already know I got a "job" keeping a baby girl for a couple from our church. I'm making a little extra money that we're putting away for a rainy day. I'm also learning a lot about what life with two children will be like! Although by the time we have another child hopefully Josephine will be able to walk! Our new playmate's name is Hartley and she's a really sweet baby! She's almost 5 months old.
Josephine took a bit of a tumble this week. We'll leave names out to protect the innocent:) but she fell and chipped one of her two front teeth and also cut her gum. She was a little restless that night but other than that her injury didn't slow her down one bit! I felt so bad for her! But I think it was lucky that the cut was inside her mouth because if it had been on her face I would have had to take her to the doctor. It's already pretty much healed and she's doing great.
Josephine also started sleeping through the night this past week! I can now expect her to sleep from 7:3o pm to 7 am.....most of the time:) She's thrown in a few curve balls to keep things interesting but I'm glad she's sleeping so well!


Helping mom with laundry again:)


Josephine and Hartley

Eating fingers and watching TV together

2 comments:

Kate said...

Poor Josephine. Sorry to hear she chipped a tooth. Madison did that when she was little. She hit her mouth so hard! It was really swollen, I didn't think it was possible for lips to swell that bad!

At least it's not a permanent tooth!

Elizabeth said...

She is really cute. She looks so big next to Hartley.