Sunday, April 11, 2010

15 weeks!

Well I was 15 weeks on Saturday, April 10! Fifteen weeks was when I started taking my belly picture when I was pregnant with Josephine so I decided to start at the same time with this pregnancy. I thought it would be fun to compare! So here is 15 weeks pregnant with Josephine:



And here is 15 weeks pregnancy #2:


So, what do you think?





3 comments:

Lauren Zaffos said...

Cute! You look the same except with a shorter haircut and a dress! I think your belly might be a bit bigger this time? But not much difference. Can't wait for the critter to grow!

Kate said...

You're belly looks a little bigger the second time around, but that's how it goes. Those muscles just give up the earlier the next time!

You still look small though, and I love your haircut and dress!

Elizabeth said...

Your belly is definitely a bit bigger this time. You look cute!