Monday, July 18, 2011

Picket Fence Creamery

We went to a local dairy farm here with our Mom's group. Josephine really liked being so close to the cows. We got a tour of the dairy farm and learned about how they care for the cows. The dairy farm was about an hour away. I sure wish they were closer because their chocolate milk was delicious!! We were all given free samples of the chocolate milk and their home made vanilla ice cream! Yummy!!!







These calves spend a few weeks in these pens before they go to the owner's other farm to grow up!


She was really excited to pet the babies!












3 comments:

Kate said...

I love Josephine's excited expression when she is about to pet the baby cow.

Shawn said...

That looks like fun! Wish we were there! :-(

Elizabeth said...

I love Josephine's hair in a pony tail. It is so cute!