Thursday, June 14, 2012

Science Center of Iowa

We had a lot of fun at the Science Center today.  This is only our second time visiting and the last time Lillian wasn't even walking!  We added it to our zoo membership and with the hot summer months ahead I think we'll be visiting often!  


 Why don't our bubbles at home work that well?
 Lillian is obsessed with wet floor signs.  No matter where we are if she sees one she has to play with it. 

 She is such a big girl now!  

 "What are you doing, Mom?"  This is a total Josephine face too!
 As you can see, Super Oliver is protecting the girls from what may be lurking in the dark cave!




What outing would be complete without a meltdown over a little blister on her foot?  I think she must have been pretty tired because she was fast asleep after about 5 minutes in the car, which I had to carry her to while pushing Lillian in the stroller because she couldn't put her shoes back on.  But you know, I sure do love my weeping angel:)

1 comment:

KendasCrafts said...

great pictures! I haven't looked at mine yet, but I don't think they turned out very well. Glad she got a nap in. :-)