Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Family Visits!
Josephine and I have been very busy with family visits. Memorial Day weekend my sister, Elizabeth, came to visit for a few days. It was nice to be able to spend some girl time together. We really enjoyed having her here and just hanging out! Then my brother and his family came for a few days on their way to Oklahoma. Their son, David, is 9 months old and Josephine just stared at him when they met. It's the only other baby she has seen that close up. Joshua was out of town while they were here so it was nice to have some company. And....tomorrow my grandmother is coming to visit for 12 days. Josephine will be taking her first road trip this weekend to San Antonio for my cousin's graduation. It's about a 7 hour drive normally. It will be interesting! Joshua's parents are going to drive over from Houston while we are in San Antonio to see us. I'm really glad they'll get to spend a day with Josephine. She's getting bigger every day! She's been doing really well and most nights she sleeps for at least 5 hours in a row. Last night she slept for seven hours! I think she's about eleven pounds now. I took some video of her the other day but I haven't been able to upload it yet. I will try to get the video and some current pictures on soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julia,
I'm so glad they all got to come out and see you. I really am jealous. I want to come visit. I have a package to send out to you. I'll do that soon.
Love,
Kate
Post a Comment