Just thought I'd post some fun videos of Josephine. Hope you all enjoy them!
(Caution: Mom in video is less round and pregnant than she appears, at least in my opinion)
I'm really impressed at Josephine's ability to kick the ball! Equally impressive but not yet caught on video is her ability to stand and balance on the seat of the little ride/push car her Granny Zaffos got her for her 1st birthday!
Note how she holds up her finger during the counting song....cracks me up. That is the finger we use to count things.
Pointing out body parts and some more dancing.
5 comments:
Hi I truly enjoyed the videos.he is a perfect size and as cute as her Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guffed!!!!! Thats suppose to be 'she'!!!!!
The videos are adorable! I loved the "shoulder action" when the song "head and shoulders,knees and toes " started!! She is also going to be a soccer wiz I see! So cute!
Isabella and I loved watching your videos. Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
haha. these are great. I agree with Shawn, her shoulder shrugs are awesome...they get me giggling every time!
Post a Comment