Sunday, September 12, 2010

Proud Mommy, Excited Mommy

Here is Josephine's first piece of art from the nursery at church! I think she had a little help in some areas but I'm a proud Mommy anyway!!


Here is a picture of the onesie I ordered for Lillian on Etsy. I received one for Josephine as a shower gift and it ended up being her going home outfit. I thought it would be fun to have one made for Lillian that she can wear as her going home outfit. Lillian is in navy thread and the "L" is lavender. I think it turned out nicely!
It's hard to believe my due date is still a few WEEKS away! I forgot how much trouble I had sleeping towards the end of the pregnancy with Josephine. Well I think I'm having just as much trouble sleeping but instead of days of leisure I actually have to be Mommy...I know all of you veteran mommies out there are probably laughing knowingly! And yet it's 9 pm and am I in bed?? NO! So with that I guess I know where I should be headed now...nightie night!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute! It is harder the second pregnancy, but it is easier to bounce back after baby, because you have to stay much more active with the older child!

Heather said...

I love the onsie! How cute! I am always excited to see the artwork Madelyn does in SS too. She is now old enough to start telling me a little about the Bible story. I love it! I agree with Elizabeth. It harder being pregnant with the second but the recovery is much easier, probably because the labor is quicker and less exhausting. I think the name Lillian is so beautiful too.