Thursday, October 21, 2010
A few pics of Lillian
Just a few cute pics of Lillian. Hope to get some better ones this weekend for her one month pic. She has been doing great. She's sleeping well at night, mostly with or on mom, and is starting to be awake some during the day. She is big enough now to actually wear some 0-3 mos clothes although they are still big on her. Newborn size is just too small now. If I had to guess I'd say she's a little over 9 lbs (she was 8 lbs 10oz last Monday so she should be gaining an ounce a day at least). Josephine is doing well with her but is going through some milestones of her own...like hitting and throwing, you know those milestones that make moms everywhere cringe. So we are doing some time outs and a lot of redirection and time INS (hugging, snuggling, positive reinforcement). All in all we're one happy family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boy I can definitely see you and Josh in her. I think she looks more like you in the first one and more like Josh in the second. Can't wait to meet her.
Boy, I think she looks like Josh!! Getting nice and chubby-how cute!
oh my goodness! i need to come see her! I think she just might get those baby blues to stick. they look really blue like josh's!
Post a Comment