***There is another new post below this one of some videos of Lillian*** It was a sweltering 82 degrees here on Sunday so we made the most of it with cute dresses, two trips to the park, and a wagon ride! I have to warn you, you are about to see the cutest little girls ever!!!
Josephine really liked these sandals. As we were coming down the stairs she was shouting "Daddy, Daddy" and when he came she held her foot out so he could see her sandals:)

I think this was Lillian's first time in a skirt. She looks so cute! I had to dig through Josephine's old things to find something Lillian could wear on this unseasonably warm day! Well, now I have an excuse for shopping:)

The girls playing together at the park (I know it looks like Josh is holding Josephine's hands but he is actually holding Lillian's left hand)
2 comments:
Checked out all the new posts! The girls are both getting so big! I miss them!
Jospehine looks like quite the "cheeser"! She has this "take my picture" thing down! Love it!
Post a Comment