Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Lives of Late...

The last month and a half has been a bit of a blur! It seems life's pace gets faster each year! Josh has been working very long hours the past month and a half and it looks like it will be a few more months before they are caught up with the demand for their tractors! I guess it's a good problem to have...if you're John Deere! Despite his long hours (5:30 am to 7 pm!!) he is really enjoying his job and I can tell he is a much happier person!

The girls and I stay busy just keeping the house up, running errands, the occasional fun trip to the zoo or other area attractions, but mostly just impromptu playdates with our backyard neighbors. We are really looking forward to the warmer weather that is supposedly on the way!!

Lillian 6 1/2 months



Josephine and Andrew playing
Modeling her new shades from Granny
Our first trip to the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines

Lillian does not look as excited...



Move over Josephine, soon this will be Lillian's bed!

No comments: