Josephine will be starting pre-school again next week. She went for 10 weeks during the summer and will be going again on Fridays from September through May! I'm kind of surprised at myself for committing her to something for that long! I know she'll enjoy it. Earlier this week when she woke up she asked me if she could go to class:) She and I are also doing crafts, reading, and Bible study each week. Using Bible study pretty loosely as some times that just means sitting outside and talking about how God made the grass and the school bus or how God helps us and loves us more than anyone.
It's truly amazing (to me at least) how much her langauge has developed in the past 6 months. I'm able to understand the majority of what she says although I'll occasionally need her to repeat herself a few times. Her favorite phrase in my opinion is "couple more." I really need to get a video of her saying "couple more, Mom." That is what she says any time she wants more of something....whether it's playing a game or her favorite snack.
Josephine- 2 years 4 months
Barrette from Nana Ginny
No comments:
Post a Comment