Lillian-11 months old
Lillian is so close to walking on her own. She can easily coast around things and has been passing between things, like the ottoman to the couch for example. Things will be a lot more interesting around here when she's walking! It's hard to believe she will be 1 year old in a few weeks! I think we've finally passed over into the realm of sleeping through the night! She had done it a few times starting at the beginning of August but for the past 5 nights she's slept from 7:30 pm to around 8 am. She's even getting a new tooth and that hasn't affected nap or nighttime sleep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the trend continues!!
1 comment:
I read through all the new posts. I love the videos and photos. The girls are adorable. I think Josephine is really looking older.
Post a Comment