Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our House

The more time I spend in our house the more I love it! The hardwood floors, the beautiful view from our sunroom/dining room, the open kitchen, our bedroom and bathroom. It is all perfect! Here are a few shots of the main floor. I need to try to get some good ones of the basement and upstairs.
Our sunroom which we are using for a dining room.
The other side of the dining room. Windows on three sides, such a beautiful view!
View of the kitchen
Kitchen from another angle.
View of living room from kitchen.
Just a pic of some Christmas decor.
More Christmas/House decor
View of the kitchen and dining room from the entry hall.
The girls' playroom, just off the front entry hall.
View of the living room from the dining room. You can see Josh standing in the playroom doorway in the upper right.
Part of our nativity set. It's fragile so we just put the main players out this year:)

No comments: