Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 Months!

Josephine had her 9 month check up last week. Her doctor says she's doing great. She weighs 18lbs 18 oz and is 28 1/2 inches. She's a little on the light side these days but her doctor says it's nothing to worry about.
I decided to let Josephine try cow's milk tonight. They're not supposed to have it until they're one year old but I'm worried she's not getting enough milk from me and she won't drink formula. Since last week she's been waking up almost every night about 2 hours after she goes to sleep. I'm not sure why. I've tried giving her Motrin before bedtime in case she was teething. No difference. I know she's getting plenty of food at dinner. I'm hoping that milk at dinner instead of water will help. I'm only planning to give it to her with dinner for now because I'd like to continue nursing her.



Josh decided Cole needed a blanket to keep him warm.

We think Josephine looks older in this picture because Josh looks so small.

One big happy family (minus Mommy)

We crack up everytime we look at this picture of Josephine. We think she looks a little like she might have "special needs."

Another one of her new tricks. I've given up on keeping those clean!






No comments: