Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Big News!
I think most of you know by now but we're pregnant again. And by "we're" I mostly mean me:) I'm almost 7 weeks but this pregnancy has gotten off to a strange start. I've been seeing "red" if you know what I mean. Fortunately I've also been feeling "green" which oddly makes me feel a little better. I already had my first OB appt due to the strange happenings but it was just the usual...paperwork, bloodwork, and of course the dreaded scale! I do have an ultrasound scheduled for February 15th so I'm looking forward to that. I'll only be about 7 1/2 weeks but seeing that everything looks okay so far will make me feel better! Thanks for all the prayers that I know have already been sent our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!! I love you!
Congrats!! You're going to have your hands full!! Was it a surprise or planned? I'll say a prayer for you and the pregnancy.
Post a Comment