Josephine is really getting around these days. She has crawling down and is keeping Mommy on her toes! She is pulling up on EVERYTHING! Her balance has improved a lot and I think she will probably be walking in the next month. I really wish we had a rubber floor! I have yet to get video footage of her crawling. She's really gotten good at it over the past week. Now instead of scooting or rolling she's crawling where she wants to go....and boy is she fast!
I apologize for the sideways shot in this video, I was trying to get as much of her standing as I could.
Josephine really loves to play with Kramer. In this video she's trying to get him to tug of war with her. He still tries to keep his distance unless he's sneaking in a lick. Even still, if she gets upset all he has to do is come sit by us and she cheers right up. Again, sorry for the crazy moving around towards the end. I get nervous when she gets to close to the brick on the fireplace. The edges are really sharp. As you can see, Cole usually just sits there and lets her crawl all over him.
No comments:
Post a Comment