Tuesday, May 12, 2009
2 Week Check Up and I'm A Blogger!
In the interest of not spending hours a day sending e-mails about Josephine's many changes I'm starting a blog! Josephine had her 2 week check up today. She's actually 2 1/2 weeks now! She now weighs 9 lbs 10 oz!! She was 8lbs 6 oz at birth so I was pretty surprised she'd gained so much weight! She's 22 inches now as opposed to 19 inches at birth. She's in the 80th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference! The Dr said she's very proportional:) She lost her umbilical cord this weekend and has an adorable little tummy now! She is a happy baby overall and we love getting to know her more everyday. Today we had our first outing with me, Josephine, and the dogs! We took Joshua a half price drink from Sonic and then we went to a nearby park for a walk! Josephine slept through the whole walk and the dogs enjoyed getting out of the house. Josephine is tired of playing second fiddle to my blogging so we'll end here for today. I'll get some pictures on as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad you are going to blog about things. I wish I could be there! I'm still looking for a flight and time that will work.
Love,
Kate
Welcome to the world of blogging!
i'm glad we'll get to keep up this way too.:)
My first BLOG!! Leave it up to a two-and-a-half week old girl to get my technology skills updated :)
Post a Comment