Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Bath


Josephine had her first real bath today. At first she was not very happy! But as soon as I started washing her with the warm water she relaxed. Her little body looked so cute laying there all naked! Tomorrow we're going to have a family photo taken and we're getting some pictures of just her. I'm really excited to get a nice family photo of us. We're not very good at taking pictures. However, my camera has probably gotten more use in the past 2 1/2 weeks than it has the rest of the time I've had it. We had a pretty uneventful day otherwise. We took the dogs for a walk again today. Then we had a short trip to the grocery store to get some fresh salmon for dinner. Other than that we hung out here at the house. I really like the first picture because it shows her pretty eyes. I like the picture of the two of us because she looks so small! I hope you all enjoy the pictures!


















5 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet baby!! I'm so glad your blogging!! :-)

Heather said...

I love naked babies too! She is so adorable. :)

Rhonda Church said...

She is gorgeous! Aunt RaRa must come see her!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her next weekend!

mistyandscott1 said...

Julia she is very sweet and beautiful!!