

We got some really cute pictures of Josephine yesterday! We also got a few nice pictures of our family (in the pic we got you don't see any of the dark at the bottom). I'll be sorting them all out and sending some to family. I posted some of the pictures so if you see one that you really like let me know and I'll try to send it to you. I know Josephine is still too young to really interact with us but she is starting to spend time being awake and looking around. It's nice to see her becoming more aware of her surroundings. She will be 3 weeks old this Saturday! Already I can't imagine life without her! She is such a blessing! Mommy is doing well also. I'm only 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! However, my body still doesn't look quite how I fondly remember it:) I'm also getting used to being a walking, talking restaurant. Josephine is a great nurser. Though she seems to consider her hands to be honest competition for her food, she hasn't figured out their hers and not two other babies trying to sneak in for a bite! She is growing so fast and I'm just trying to enjoy every precious second, even if it is 2 am!







2 comments:
Great pictures! I love the feet ones ... :) Good job for losing the pounds so quickly. The last seven pounds were sooo hard for me to shed. It took a full year ... I'm sure that won't happen to you though. If I remember right, you're a runner. I'm certainly not.
Beautiful pictures! Great job! I figured it wouldn't take you long to get back to normal weight, if anything you are going to have to be careful not lose too much with the calories that nursing takes.
Post a Comment