Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Long Days!
Well my sweet husband informed me it's been a few days since I posted anything so here is an update. Josephine was 3 weeks old this past Saturday. I think she's going through a growth spurt. She's been what I would consider fussy for her. And gone are the days of nursing every 3 hours! She wants to eat every 2 hours and then she cluster feeds all evening. But at least she still seems to sleep for a few solid hours at night. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks. This Saturday my sister, Elizabeth, is coming to visit for a few days. Then next week my brother and his family are coming to visit for a few days. And after that my grandma is coming to visit for about a week and a half. So we've got a lot to look forward to! I'll try to get some more pictures of Josephine so you can all see how big she's getting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking forward to coming!
Your blog looks really cute! I am dying to get out there and see the baby!
Post a Comment