Saturday, May 14, 2011

Josephine and Lillian Playing


Josephine enjoys playing with Lillian from time to time. Lately, Josephine tries to make Lillian do things like clap her hands, make different signs like Mommy and Daddy, or even do wheels on the bus. Lillian likes the attention.


About midway through this video you can see Josephine is putting Legos together.


You get a glimpse of Lillian's two bottom teeth in this video and a bit of the girls interacting.


This is the cheer we do at the end of her gymnastics class. After the cheer the gymnastics teacher gives each of the children stamps...hence Josephine pointing to her hand at the end of the video.


Josephine saying a few words. Josh was at work and Josephine reminded me!


We're working on learning different emotions and their faces.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

David loved watching the videos! He was very disapointed when I told him that no, we couldn't go over and visit the girls tonight :)

Shawn said...

Love the videos! The girls are really growing up! I Love Josephine's haircut! Looks like her hair is getting a little longer in the back

Kate said...

Cute videos. I don't know why, I'm just now seeing them. I guess your blog doesn't update in my blog list.