Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lillian is 5 months!

Lillian was 5 months old last week! I finally got her in for her well baby checkup--we missed her actual 4 month appt due to moving and getting settled. Our new pediatrician said she looks great! I was really surprised to see that she is surpassing Josephine at that age in the height and weight categories!! Lillian weighed 14 lbs 5 oz and was 26 inches long, which puts her in the 50th and 75th percentiles respectively. Yay Lillian! Our pediatrician also commented on how tall Josephine was. Her measurements weren't taken--she's due for a 2 year checkup in April. But maybe she's been growing taller during all her naps. She would still take 2 naps most days if I let her!

Lillian is:
rolling both ways and scooching around on the floor
grabbing both feet and sucking on her toes---ewww---well they are pretty cute toes:)
still trying to sit up on her own--not quite there yet though
able to maintain a sitting position for a few seconds
nursing every 4-5 hours during the day and once at night (on average)
not taking a paci! I purposely avoided it this time around.
very interested in what goes on around her
a bookworm--she really likes to be read to--as long as she can see the pages!
still nursing exclusively. It's hard to believe she might start solids soon!
ADORABLE!!



When Lillian and I go get her in the morning Josephine always waves at Lillian and says "Hi Baby." It's so cute!

Look at all those rolls! It's hard to get a diaper around those rolls sometimes!

She is so much fun!

No comments: