Friday, March 25, 2011

Trip to Science Center

A few weekends ago we took a family trip into Des Moines to visit the Science Center. We were able to use our Lubbock Science Spectrum membership to get in free-BONUS! They have a small area for younger kids which Josephine enjoyed looking around in. However, I think she enjoyed some of the exhibits in the big kids area better. They have a ball wall with tubes and fans so you can drop a ball in one slot and watch it shoot around through the tubes. Of course, I did not get a picture of it:( Admittedly, I did not capture as much of the fun we had there as I would have liked.

This was a pretend tree stump you could crawl in and pretend to be, well, an animal that lives in a tree stump. Lillian is a snake and Josephine is a raccoon, I think.

Lillian decided to put on a show for us.

Can you tell which one is my wonderful husband?

How about now?

How Josh felt as we tried to go through the Da Vinci exhibit.

Both girls crashed on the way home and instead of having a relaxing lunch in one of the delicious downtown restaurants Josh drove us home, dropped us off, and then went to grab burgers at a pretty yummy burger place here in town. Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments: