Monday, March 28, 2011

Lillian is 6 months!

Lillian was 6 months old last week! I cannot believe it!! A lot has happened in the 6 months since she was born! It is so neat to see her developing into her own person but it's hard not to compare her to Josephine! I definitely see a lot of differences in them! Lillian seems to be a little busier than Josephine was....I know, that's hard to believe! She loves to be on the ground rolling from here to there, she can roll all the way aross a room in a matter of minutes. She loves to stand in the jumper and is starting to slowly turn in it to play with the different toys on each side. And when Momma holds her...better use two hands or she might just wiggle right out!! Some tidbits about Lillian: -no height/weight measurements for you. She's off her well baby checks by 1 month so we'll get measurements next month. She is wearing size 6-9 mos now. She is tall! -no teeth yet! I think the bottom two should be here soon though! -getting better at sitting (can't sit herself up yet though) -making the "ffff" sound -likes to blow raspberries -everything goes in the mouth, she's getting really good with her grasp -likes to be tossed in the air or flown in the air -loves Josephine -takes a bath with her big sister now and loves to SPLASH! -generally takes two naps a day in the pack'n play. Lately she's been crying when I lay her down, sometimes it's just for a minute and then she's back asleep but sometimes she wakes up and we have to start over. This is a pretty new development. I'm trying to be patient because I'm not sure if it's her teeth hurting or if it's related to developmental milestones but I hope it resolves soon! -still sleeping with us most of the night. Slowly working on getting her sleeping in her own bed at night. -loves to smile and grab at Daddy....from Mommy's arms:)

She is so fair compared to Josephine! Complexion, eyes, and hair are just like her Daddy! Even her hairline is the same as his!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Good update! She is so cute and I can't believe how much she has grown!