Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Videos of Josephine

Here are some videos of Josephine as promised! Yesterday we were at gymnastics and I found out they have a summer preschool program. I had already signed her up for the preschool program starting this fall. The summer program is 10 weeks long and she will go for 2 1/2 hrs every Friday starting June 6! I think she is going to have a blast! She will be learning letters and numbers, doing a craft, and having play time in the gym. And the possibilities for what Mommy might do with those 2 1/2 hours are endless!




Towards the end of the video she is doing her sign for "no thank you" (holding out her hand). I think she wanted Josh to stop doing something. She is always so pleased with herself when she uses "no thank you."






If you can't tell from the video, this is a really BIG slide! I was impressed that she could climb to the top by herself...and maybe more impressed that she was willing to actually go down! Those slides are fast!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow! She has gotten so big! Her little face has filled out and you can tell she is learning so much!

Elizabeth said...

Love how big she is getting! Loved the videos....they are all great. That will be fun for her and you to have that camp.